Don't order from Nibbin-never received item

I ordered an item for my home theatre room (a dressing room star) from www.nibbin.com and never received the item. I called them and emailed several times and was told by Ivan that he would check order status with their distributor. I never heard back so I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and I found and ordered the item elsewhere. I do not recommend ordering from Nibbin. You may or may not ever see the item - but they will charge your credit card right away. And their promises to check orders go unfulfilled.

I agree! The exact same thing happened to me and I got the same treatment.

I am furious and hope that Nibbin goes out of business soon!

I can't believe that companies that *** people like that can stay in business. STAY AWAY FROM NIBBIN.COM!!!

ID
Churchton, Maryland
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article