Niantic - I reported a problem to support and they reply with a vague response, I ask a question and they tell me to go somewhere else.
I complained about characters in their game being racist (Reshiram and Zekrom) because they symbolize the KuKluxKlan. I have stated a clear description and it seems like they ignored it completely. It was just a complaint. They decide to send a vague response back then saying if you have any questions please write back to us and I did. I got a reply basically saying go somewhere else. This company has been ignoring my ticket. Its been far too long. I should be getting a reply.

User's recommendation: Boycott this company at all costs.

ID
Product
Niantic Pokemon Go Video Game
Pros
  • Support at least replied once
Cons
  • Support is racist and rude against consumers
  • Support ignores you
Preferred solution
Apology and removal of the characters because you clearly know they resemble what I stated.

The hazardous risks of Pokémon Go that people refuse to understand

:happy (my look) I am hereby wanting to write something about a recent mobile game which Nintendo also owns the rights to and it is made by Niantic and the Pokémon company. Mainly because I am kinda wondering on how the game itself works. And for some reason when this game came out everyone doesn't seem to understand the hazards, consequences, and even the dangers when it comes to playing. As i have noticed alot. Alot of people have been having tendencies to trespass on other people's properties including at churches, retail stores, etc. But they usually don't understand while they play there are consequences and even other things that can happen. I mean I don't even understand why when you need to buy items it comes out of your bank accounts. And even though while they play they seem not to pay any attention for cars, falling off a cliff or even an accident waiting to happen or something else while kids and everyone adults play. I mean this game franchise has been around since I was 12 years old and I play Pokémon on the consoles, handheld systems, and I even collected the cards, Toys, other things. But a mobile game like that I have always been concerned on how people play, how it works, and even the dangers at times. And I feel that parents need to have a talk with their children about that. And even if played on a cellphone it can consume data.
ID
Kent, Washington
Product
Niantic Pokemon Go Video Game

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article