NH Pawn Shop Broadway Rip Offs

The new hampshire pawn shop on Broadway has ripped people off for years now and they forever get away with it.. I do not understand. Let me give you an example. I pawned a saw and got 40.00 bucks I returned after getting paid 3 days later and Dan (the owner) had sold my saw. Law says must keep for 30 days!! He did not.. After a huge headache I got the saw back!Do not go there they will rip you off! This is not the first time I have heard this exact same senioro. this has happened to other people I know and I do not want this to happen to anyone else! they are all thieves in here stay away!
ID
Waltham, Massachusetts
Loss

About

Summary

NH PAWN BROKERS is a company that specializes in providing different kinds of pawns. It is accessible from the Haverhill MA, Lawrence MA, Salem NH, Derry NH, Manchester NH and Lowell MA areas as well as all of southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. The company provides many services including short term lending and buying and selling of new and second hand goods. NH PAWN BROKERS provides a myriad of different items, including gold and silver jewelry, TVs, desktop computers, laptops, tools, video games and consoles, DVDs, CDs, Blu-rays, musical instruments, MP3 players, stereo equipment, digital cameras and car accessories, etc. NH PAWN BROKERS offers pretty good prices for all gold jewelry. Herewith the company accepts even broken jewelry.

NH PAWN BROKERS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article