Nexusthemes Reviews

Show reviews that mention
themes money products support nexus themes tech support request manager theme text
Filter review

Hi. My inquiry was about a cleaning booking website with a price of $65 dollar just looking for some more information on how it works if it can integrate with my website that already build, I was looking for an international number for your company but could not find one . Thank you
ID
Pros
  • Good products

Verified Reviewer

Good products but bad support

Had a problem with deleting a row. I contacted the only way there is to contact them via email. They did not want to help. They had to log into my site to help even know i was describing my problem just fine. I was shocked with all the money i have spent with them, and they did not seem to care.

The support used to be great, and the themes used to be great. They removed a lot of useful features and widgets referring you back to WordPress native features instead.

The support is now only available via the form but nobody ever answers, And if you're lucky to finally received a reply and a week or two then it won't be useful and in the arrogant tone. I spend a lot of money on their themes and YEARLY renewals! But I am too fed up with the quality of the product being declined and not able to get support when urgently needed and forced to pay license renewal every year...

I am done with Nexus themes. There are tons of great themes out there with great support where they actually want your business and happy to have you as a customer.

#1941118
@Rilee Qxj

Thank you for the heads up. This is as I perceive the site. Frankly HOA is a harsh category

South Lebanon, Ohio
Service
Nexusthemes Technical Support
Pros
  • Good products
Cons
  • Bad support
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

RIP OFF AND SCAM FOR WEBSITE THEMES

Nexusthemes - RIP OFF AND SCAM FOR WEBSITE THEMES
Nexusthemes - RIP OFF AND SCAM FOR WEBSITE THEMES
Company is listed as Contact Nexus Themes Barnevelderstraat 17 1109 BX Amsterdam The Netherlands Registered in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce KvK 53.37.09.53 VAT NL8508.55.895.B01 PAID THEM $120.00 FOR IT CONSULTING WEBSITE AND GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Weblinks for file dowloads did not work. No response from them after sale. Seems to be a total scam.

in 4 years using a theme from this guys, no emails indicating there was a update or anything, we just find out, this theme will not work with a high php version, so we contact this people and they ask to renew the license when ..... they never send a email about expiring licences, now, they will not even provide the original theme to re download unless we pay for the update, quote: We're going round in circles here and have been through the whole license discussion already.

We don't keep older versions of themes so I can't give you one. I won't give you a free theme because that's not fair to our other clients who are paying on an annual basis to renew their expired license. You have to decide what to do and whether or not the discounted offer is good enough. There are other theme provider who have free themes, and promise free updates for life.

@PissedConsumer1813314

Same thing here. It used to be a red budge noticing about the update and no more.

You have to do your own digging to find out of there is an update. And if you happen to be past your licensed period then you basically have to rebuy a theme again...

I don't mind extending support when really needed as many other providers offer. But rebuiyng themes every year is a bit too much

Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

YES IT'S SEEMS TO BE A RIP OFF

I PAID FOR THE PRODUCT!! THE LINKS DO NOT WORK!! I PAID 120.00 AND NOTHING. THIS IS ***

Ocala, Florida
Poor customer service

Nexus themes have non existent support BEWARE

Thinking about buying a https://NexusThemes.com theme? BEWARE Their themes have issues and they DO NOT support their themes. They ignore request for help. If you are thinking about buying this company's products, think again! The temese are very clunky to update, as they use their own front end update system. It is nothing like a normal wordpress theme. Editing H2Header text resulted in pictures disappearing. Their media manager is separate from wordpress. Their theme files are near impossible to edit. The biggest disappointment was the tech support. After wasting hours with no support, I did request a refund and received it immediately, which is interesting considering it came from tech support. It appears they know the themes are buggy, and don't want to support them, so they just take peoples money in hopes they don't have issues.

I heartily disagree. I purchased the Virtual Assistant them from Nexusthemes.

Yes, the theme was intricate in nature. But Nexus support answered my questions as quickly as they could (I'm in the US and they are not so I was mindful of the time difference) and they professionally answered my questions with both patience and clarity.I have no issue with Nexuthemes and would gladly recommend them to anyone

@PissedConsumer1485479

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Service
Nexusthemes Technical Support
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article