Nextidea The *** Company I have delt with

As the tittle states Nextidea Health is the *** company i have delt with. By saying this it may not mean much, there contact service is impossible to contact anyone other then awnser machines. They still have not returned our calls or emailes and cost us alot of money for a lift chair whose motor breaks frequently . This chair is for my old and ill Grandfather. I guess Sage resources should take some of the blame to. Located in Saskatoon In Marketmall. The gave us false information on how to fix the chair and after calling for help they hung up on us. My Frustration from both company makes me suspect that they rip elders off all the time. I would not recomment puchasing anything from either company as both constomer services are inpolite and do not respond back.

I Was looking at buying one this week but now l read how poor customer service treated this person so why take a chance? l realize one poor comment should not a decision make but l have a bad feeling about these chairs so l will buy else where.

We got threw to the receptionist Cassandra she dissconected us and will not awnser when we call . i sent them emails and no reply also

View more comments (1)
ID
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Loss

About

Summary

View the profiles of professionals named Thomas Aubel on LinkedIn. There are 3 professionals named Thomas ... chez Nextdata - Filiale du Groupe Nextidea - Lagardère Active ...

NextIdea Health reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article