State: California City: San Francisco Product: Nextdoor Leads Clear all filters (1 of 10 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I am a neighborhood founder and lead for Nextdoor.Even neighborhood leads cannot control membership or content. Nextdoor has no customer service contacts and no accountability. Nextdoor is a scam that has turned into a real estate advertising platform. A neighbor has...
Funsizecatdad

I voiced concern for pubic safety regarding pit bulls running loose and attacking neighbors' pets, for which I've been removed from the system and cannot speak with anyone about it. They finally returned an email that ironically stated I was being a bully and discrimination against the dogs, where I politely disagreed but have not heard back about reactivating my account.

I've lost communication with friends I made on there and who (if they were asked) would support me but Nextdoor apparently doesn't really care about the community except how they can dictate their own biases into it.

I'm a long time resident home owner in good standing and take great umbrage at this arbitrary and authoritarian mistreatment. It's just wrong and should have some oversight and ethical people running.

View more comments
Review
Service
Nextdoor Leads
Cons
  • No customer service contacts
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Nextdoor Customer Service