Verbal assault with terrible service and damage

Next Day Duct Cleaning - Verbal assault with terrible service and damage
I find the Next day duct cleaning company on Groupon. The guy broke the dryer pipe when he was cleaning the dryer and didn't tell us. When I called the company to resolve the issue they verbally assaulted me and told me if I will call them again I will regrade. My highly recommendation avoid this company.

User's recommendation: Please always check 100 times companies on BBB or other trashed resources.

ID
Frederick, Maryland

Very unhappy

We purchased next day duct cleaning on LivingSocial. We were scheduled for an appointment. We called to check on what time the technician will arrive. We were informed that the technician would not arrive because they overbooked. We insisted that someone arrived to our residence.. A gentleman arrived about 7:30 p.m.. he informed us that our voucher did not cover air duct cleaning for the house. He said we would need to pay $250 more. We were very upset. He called a supervisor. The supervisor was not nice at all and screamed in the phone for us to go ahead and get our money back because they would not do air duct cleaning for the amount on the voucher. We would need to pay more money. We asked the technician to go ahead and leave. No work was performed and we were not happy. We would never use Next Day Air Duct again. We strongly suggest that you take them off your list. If they cannot perform services that cover the coupon. They were not friendly at all when we called the next day and nothing has been resolved. We want our money back.

User's recommendation: Do not next day air duct service for any reason. They are not professional. They are not nice. And they do not deserve to have any customers use their services without being professional and honoring the customers.

ID
Bowie, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article