Missing cheque payment

A cheque payment was made for The Australian to News Limited . They insisted the cheque was missing and since October 2022 when the cheques was sent till to date and after innumerable calls to ask for an update of the investigation, I have heard nothing. Despite obtaining bank verification for the cheque in question, and receiving an acknowledgement of receipt, News Limited initially insisted no receipt of such. I have done all I can and my patience is exhausted. Its as though Im banging my head against the wall. The silence of News Limited is disgraceful.

User's recommendation: My letter speaks for itself.

ID
Sydney, New South Wales

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to News Corp Australia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article