Auto saver group ???

I got taken in by fast talking and pressures by The Autosaver Group of Newport GMC in NH. In May of 2017 i traded in my new Hyundai Sport/2017 and a Chevy Malibu/2010, to purchase a GMC 1500 4X4 Sierra, well used and abused. This so called great truck had a lot wrong that was well hidden by the dealership....a 2015 with only 60k miles....all inspected etc....i bought it...next day my oil warning came on at only 30 percent life, i got it registered, went to my mechanic..he said the tires were all beyond wear mark...the squeaking in the rear end was shocks and or leaf spring rubbers....so i left the truck to e fixed....1500 dollars the next day fixed it???? I drove away and heard some clunking type noise, back to my mechanic...brakes in front and back worn out...so new ones it is....and all this in less than 6 months of ownership, withless than 3000 miles of usage..and 10 calls to the selling company have not been returned nor satisfied by them.....people DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS STORE..ITS NOT WORTH IT.
ID
Product
2015 Gmc Sierra 1500 Truck
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article