Loan Modification Scam

Newman Law Group completely scammed me out of almost $2,000. They ensured me that they would do everything that they could to help me with my loan. After 2 months, I received a notice of foreclosure. I called the bank and they had not had any phone calls from Newman Law Group in order to try and negotiate my loan. They falsified bills, lied about contacting the bank on my behalf. I ended up in foreclosure and had to pay the bank $11,000 to get my house reinstated. I ended up doing my own loan modification with the bank. They will not refund my money and they never even did anything for me!!! Please beware of this company!!!!!
#206979

I sure hope you are presenting a suit against them.

ID
#205458 Review #205458 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Diego, California

About

Summary

Newman Law Group is a company that offers services of a Personal Family Lawyer and advisor to help its clients to make the very best personal, financial, legal and business decisions for their families throughout the lifetime. Newman Law Group was formed by Nicole Y. Newman. The legal expertise of the company includes family protection, wealth preservation, and values-based planning, as well as planning strategies for unmarried couples and divorced individuals. Newman Law Group is intended to represent individuals and families throughout varying stages of life such as Trust and Wills, Probate, Trust Administration, Kid’s Protection Planning, Business Succession, Planning, Guardianship, as well as Bankruptcy, etc. The company has two offices which are based in Tustin, CA and Salt Lake City, UT.

Newman Law Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article