Www.newlookmd.com will butcher you

I went to Dr. Garbutt, NewLookMD, in San Diego, 9834 Genesee Ave. Suite 428 La Jolla, CA 92037. for hair-restoration. The ad stated Dr. Garbutt had experience in Hollywood, I called and was told he has done many movie starts and high net worth people. I went to the "office" which turned out to be a sublet from a optometrist and "Dr. Garbutt" is not on the door either. The exact amount of the procedure was never clear to, and a fast talking woman in charge of sales provided a false price range. I was never provided details of the procedure and I never met with Dr. Garbutt, resides in Coronado, prior to the procedure and did not know what was going on until I was heavily medicated and asked to sign consent forms. The healing time and butchering of my scalp was never explained. I missed social functions and events because Dr. Garbutt did not supervise the procedure while shuffling between 3-4 other patients. Very bad results, higher price than expected, and it took me a letter from an attorney to get my medical file. It was only subsequent to complaints did Dr. Garbutt remove his purported 'Hollywood' claim to fame.
ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article