James F Wqm

Helped me find my long lost friend

Helped me find my long-lost friend will be using again in the future great company to work with I would suggest anyone to work with them
Pros:
  • Will use agian
Augustas M

Verified Reviewer

Scammers

Original review Jul 11, 2023
Waste of time and your money. I've been waiting on a report for ... months now and they are avoiding customers.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Have no pros
Cons:
  • All cons

Faith A Ddm

Very Happy

It was my first time using a private investigator. Newgate made the whole process feel comfortable for me. I will use you again.
Pros:
  • Very helpful

User's recommendation: Extremely helpful

Glenwood Cjv

Scammed!

It seems that I am not the only one who has been scammed by these people! I wish I had read these reviews before giving them £ 500.00 of my pension money!

I wanted some help with a very personal and sensitive matter - i found their ad on google and then the scam began.

I had to pay up front and then waited for their report, which never came - I called hem and was basically told to F off! So, as with everyone else who has been scammed by Newgate Investigations, I am off to make a Police report and report them to trading standards.

Update after speaking with The Police:

DONT trust any positive posts on here - these people really are scammers and they will do whatever they can to try to make themselves look legitimate - they are NOT!!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Fraudsters

Preferred solution: I want them arrested!

User's recommendation: AVOID THESE FRAUDSTERS

Genecis Dtn

Ripped me off

I used these people for a very sensitive issue. I was charged in excess of £ 600.00 and was give e three line "report.," which contained highly inaccurate details - I called to ask for an explanation and refund and was basically told to *** off! I then received numerous threatening text messages, threatening me if i left a review anywhere. Well, guess what, here it is! The Police are now aware of your shady practices.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: AVOID - SCAMMERS!

Guest

I was also ripped off by them! I have full documentary evidence if anyone wishes to see it too.

Maghan Vnw

Scammers

Took over £ 1000 from me for a job and gave me nothing in return. I asked for my money back and was given a torrent of abuse and threats by SMS.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammers

User's recommendation: AVOID

Guest

I had the same type of experience with Newgate Investigations - they are clearly scammers. If you are reading this and have had a similar experience, call Trading Standards - we need to get these disgusting people taken down!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article