Shop at your own peril

New York Jets Fan Shop - Shop at your own peril
***RIP-OFF WARNING*** Purchase from these *** bags at your own peril. My tale begins with trying to order a Curtis Martin jersey for a Xmas present at the beginning of December. This jersey was available right on their website … or so I was led to believe. Within 2 days of the purchase the money was withdrawn from my account. Four days after that and not hearing anything I tried to contact newyorkjetsfanshop.com and find out what was going on. There is no phone number so I emailed them and got no response. Two days later I emailed them again and this time included the outfit that handles their transactions. The next day I received an email with their apology but no mention of when the item might ship. The email address they used is beatsbydre@***e-sale.com. Here is where the fun begins. I continued to email them on a daily basis trying to get their broken English to answer a question. When will it ship? When will I get a tracking number? I continued to get apologies and how they were having to “manufacture” this jersey that is supposedly available on their website. A week had now passed and I finally got a response with another apology and an answer. “Your order will ship in 6-8 days.” TWENTY DAYS later, nothing. Now we are at the weekend before Christmas. Another round of emails and beatsbydre tells me I will get the tracking number in 24 hours. A WEEK LATER, nothing. We are now past at December 27th and I requested they cancel my order and issue a refund as stated on their website. You want to see response time? They continued with their empty apologies to which I recited the history of their unkempt promises. They next tried to bribe me with: “How about you keep the order, we will offer you one earphone as gift.” To which I responded if these were “BeatsByDre” they would have stated that and not “one earphone” and restated I wanted my refund. When bribery didn’t work beatsbydre said they couldn’t issue a refund because this was a custom order. Right, a custom order for a jersey directly available on the website. Next beatsbydre wanted to charge me a 10% purchasing charge. Who has ever heard of a “purchasing charge”? I flat out refused. Their response: “We have been charged by the third party, If refunding, the payment channel will charge 10% of the total payment. Hope you can understand.” Obviously this latest negotiation was rejected and I continued to press them to honor their refund policy as stated on their website. On December 30 I received an email stating the order has shipped. Based on the history of this transaction I had my doubts about the validity of even this statement. I had requested a full refund for a week now and they tell me my order had shipped without providing a tracking number. On January 2 I received an email from the transaction coordinator that a refund had been issued. However it will take 10-15 days to receive. You have been warned!

Wow! Thanks for the warning.

Featured
ID
Absecon, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article