NewYorkDress didn't have paid dress

I need a very important dress and have been looking everywhere. I found one I like from La Femme 16802 and decided to buy it from this site newyorkdress because the other sites clearly didn't have my size on the color I wanted, after I bought it and therefore paid it they sent me and e-mail saying that they are sorry but don't have my size on that color and I can't cancel my order. The reason why I am so pissed is that their website is not clear and I think I could write the sizes and the colors available.

So I ot my dress in the other colour because after I made my order and payed with credit card they told me they didnt have the dress I order (Size 2, Colour: coral) so I had to take it in another colour, wich is really awful. The dress is nothing like in the picture, the fabric is really bad quality and the stones are falling out and there are holes where some stones were supposed to be. I paid a lot of taxes for this dress and a lot more for the dress it self and I am a pissed consumer.

PS: My opinion: do NOT buy from this site, ever.

@PissedConsumer352517

Oh my God.

I'm so happy I read this.I have been looking at the same dress but in white color and decided to check on reviews before I order (I have previously been scammed by another web site).This is crazy how they put all those nice pictures on the site and then you get some *** looking piece of fabric that you paid almost $300 for. Thanks for the review!

View more comments (1)
ID
Brescia, Lombardy
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article