Terrible customer Service

I bought folder lock 7 for windows 8.1 from Newsoftwares.net. In the past few months I have been having problems with it too numerous to go into here. I contacted customer support and was never given any answers. I did download another version that they sent but it did not help. I told them I have locked files that I couldn't get to and did not get a response. After SEVERAL un-answered e-mails I received an e-mail from Michelle Roosevelt that didn't help me at all. I then wrote back at least 6 different e-mails and did not get any response. I was being ignored. I stopped writing telling myself never to buy another product from the company. However, in the last couple weeks I have need the files I have locked but cannot open. I reinstalled the program and it messed up my computer horribly. The screen would not stop blinking on and off. I had the computer repaired at a cost of $100.00. Not knowing for sure it was folder lock that caused the issue I again installed it and the same thing happened. This has very much upset me, especially the company ignoring my request for help. I have made a video of what folder lock is doing to my computer and explain that I cannot even get the company to respond to my problem. This video will soon be on you-tube as I do not want anyone else to experience this terrible customer support the company offers. It is titled Folder Lock 7 Customer Service. From this point I do not know how to get them to respond.

Yeap I agree Customer Service is Awful , the worse, didn't reply messages n they don't respond, they are not specific clear. Never get the customer service satisfaction that people needs.

Worse ever. Hate them.

ID
Rockford, Illinois
Pros
  • Product when it worked
Cons
  • Service when i had a problem
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article