New River Harley Davidson backs out on benefit concert

The event director at New River Harley Davidson (Jeff) made an agreement with the Liberty Run Marines Group to sponsor a concert with Jackyl after the Honor Courage and Commitment run from Jersey City, NJ to Jacksonville, NC and the concert was to benefit the Wounded Warriors. Two weeks before the concert the group finds out that he had been lying to them for over three months. The owner (Rick) was informed of this and chose not to correct the situation. Considering this is a dealership in a military town and supported by military personal I for one am truly disgusted and disappointed with New River Harley Davidson. The owner should be ashamed to show his face in Jacksonville after this. I found out he also owns Beach House Harley Davidson in Shallotte, NC as well as Carolina Coast Harley Davidson in Willington, NC. I can tell you this, I will never visit his stores again and I will make sure all my friends know about this. Shame on you for treating the military with such disrespect!!!

This is not the way it happened. I would like for cheercoach36 to give me a call so I may

set the record straight.Also how much money was raised for the wounded warriors?

ID
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article