No help at all

I applied for my passport on May 07,2013 and recieved a letter in the mail, please send additional information did so, and as of today haven't recieve my passport. Everytime I call I get the same answer it is being process no one know anything expect it is being process. It is a fake this Customer Service Center. About to lose my vaction money and no one can help or give you a straight answer. What a sorry state is agency is in. Ohhhhhhhh! I can stand the round around they give you, just say your not going to issue the passport.
#2212001

Oh my goodness, I am going through the same problem and I applied and paid expedited fees for processing my passport. May 10th and still today July 14th NO PASSPORT and nobody can tell you anything about where it is in the process or what is going on and there is NO appointments in the whole country except Texas and Hawaii to go get a passport in person, we are traveling in less than 2 weeks, have reservations and plane tickets that we are about to lose as well. This is so unacceptable!!!

ID
Loss

New Orleans Passport Agency is NOT helping my at all

I applied for my passport on August 6, 2008 and still have not received it. I had to send in some additional information which i did August 27, 2008. Since then i have heard nothing from the New Orleans Passport Agency. I paid extra for the expedite fee and i was supposed to have my passport within 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months now. I am extremely frustrated with the level of communication and service that i have received. I can't email them because there is an automatic response system. They say for additional information to call a number. When i call the number all i am told is that it's in process. Nothing more. The need for my passport is urgent and they don't seem to care in the slightest. I am still waiting for some kind of information to go on. It's getting really frustrating.

If you had just sent in the right stuff the first time, you wouldn't have had problems. The expedite just put you on the top of the pile-- not following directions pushed you back to the bottom. You did this to yourself.

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article