No help at all

I applied for my passport on May 07,2013 and recieved a letter in the mail, please send additional information did so, and as of today haven't recieve my passport. Everytime I call I get the same answer it is being process no one know anything expect it is being process. It is a fake this Customer Service Center. About to lose my vaction money and no one can help or give you a straight answer. What a sorry state is agency is in. Ohhhhhhhh! I can stand the round around they give you, just say your not going to issue the passport.
ID
Loss

New Orleans Passport Agency is NOT helping my at all

I applied for my passport on August 6, 2008 and still have not received it. I had to send in some additional information which i did August 27, 2008. Since then i have heard nothing from the New Orleans Passport Agency. I paid extra for the expedite fee and i was supposed to have my passport within 2 weeks. It has been almost 2 months now. I am extremely frustrated with the level of communication and service that i have received. I can't email them because there is an automatic response system. They say for additional information to call a number. When i call the number all i am told is that it's in process. Nothing more. The need for my passport is urgent and they don't seem to care in the slightest. I am still waiting for some kind of information to go on. It's getting really frustrating.

If you had just sent in the right stuff the first time, you wouldn't have had problems. The expedite just put you on the top of the pile-- not following directions pushed you back to the bottom. You did this to yourself.

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Bureau of the Consular Affairs is at the head of New Orleans Passport Agency. This organization deals with passport issues, like, for example, application for receiving, renewals and processing, fast receiving, changing or correction a passport. The appointments are available from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m to 12 a.m. They can also be scheduled 24 hours a day through the automated system. The visitors should follow special rules which are all listed on the official site in order to productively cooperate with New Orleans Passport Agency. The information about photo requirements, the forms to be filled in and fees to be paid is available on the official site of the Agency. The address of this institution takes place in New Orleans, LA.

New Orleans Passport Agency reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article