Serviced department incompetent and lies.

Brought bike in April 23rd for brake fluid recall. Dealership called that afternoon said abs module bad new one would be in April 30th. I called May 1st and service said May 3rd abs module would be delivered. Did not hear form dealership. I called May 10th and they said bike was finished. They told me they would deliver bike to my house May 11th. I told service to make sure to air up rear of (air ride) so it would not scrape fender when loading on trailer. Delivery guy called May 10th and said he could deliver bike evening of May 10th instead of May 11th. He came to my house and when I walked up he said "hey man do you have an air ride on your bike" I told him yes. When I looked at bike in trailer you could see rear fender paint was scratched off about a half inch up form tip of fender. I spoke to service guy and he said they where taking bike to repaint fender and bike would be ready May 18th. I stopped at Harley dealership May 22 and they said bike not ready maybe at end of week. Harley Davidson New Orleans service department is very incompetent and all they do is lead you on and lie.
ID
#1262059 Review #1262059 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Metairie, Louisiana
Service
New Orleans Harley Davidson Motorcycle Repair
Cons
  • Lies and incompetence
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article