Poor customer service

My wife and I ordered propane from New Mexico Propane in Taos New Mexico We ran out of gas while we were on Vacation. The man who came to our home would not fill our tank even though our account is in good standing we have a zero balance. He said a leak test would be needed first which we understand. He would not do the leak test so we called the office and were told New mexico propane does not do service calls and we would have to find someone else to do the leak test and we will not get fuel until its done. I understand New Mexico Propane is owned by and run by Amerigas in the past the former manager John would have the driver do the leak test or do it himself he never allowed us to do without fuel. If this is how New mexico propane or Amerigas Propane Treats good customers. We will go to our local Coop for our fuel we heard our old manager and tech John is there and we know we will get good service from him. We contacted John he came did the leak test and repaired a small leak in the garage. he did not make us wait or send us to someone else we are recommending our coop to all our friends at least we know they will have their propane needs taken care of.

When New Mexico Propane took over my fixed income handicapped father's residential account, there was a past balance due because the Amerigas manager worked with my Dad's finances knowing sometimes it took more than thirty days to pay off a winter month's worth of gas when the gas costs the most. I made arrangements to keep propane in his tanks and get him caught up over a few months and when the time came to try and setup the account on averages payments, he was put on cash pay only.

Now in his second winter as a cash payer, every month becomes a delivery lotto game of having enough money in advance of the tank going empty and factor in the fact that this office will not schedule cash payers into the normal route. His area is a Friday route and if you pay Monday morning, they will put your delivery off until the following week before Wednesday and jack up that days route. Ask them to squeeze you in and they use the excuse that they are not in your area except Friday unless you pay $150. WAIT!~ Didn't you just say your not in my area except Friday but you will skip the next available Friday and deliver the next week NOT ON A FRIDAY, I thought you weren't in my area?

Somebody needs to hire someone who understands logistics.

-Anonymous (previous U.P.S. manager)

ID
Cons
  • Replacing employee who care
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article