Don't be a patient at this office

I have been a patient of Dr Rudolph at this office for 20 years. His office gave me a referral to a doctor that doesn't accept my insurance. I called Dr. Rudolphs office back and explained the situation, only to be transferred by his office staff to a medical assistant, I left multiple messages regarding my issue on the referral and left my name and call back number. Staff NEVER RETURNS PHONE CALLS !!! Today, I called again, and explained that I still haven't received a call back and I need to get this referral corrected, and STAFF HUNG UP ON ME !!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! MEDICAL STAFF NEED TO REALIZE I AM A CUSTOMER AND NEVER TREAT A CUSTOMER IN THIS MANNER. I will be switching doctors after 20 years, to someone that has capable staff! We finally got ahold of the person that was supposed to call me back days ago, she said she is busy. NOT ACCEPTABLE! I am a customer, I don't care how busy the office is, it's still not acceptable. I was told now that I need to do the phone calling to find out who will accept my insurance. I guess managed healthcare means I must manage every step. I might as well write my own referral too!!!
ID
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Service
New Mexico Clinical Research And Osteoporosis Center Customer Care
Pros
  • Like the doctor
Cons
  • Staff incompetent
  • Staff hung up phone on me
  • Staff rude
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
staff needs to be held accountable and understand that without customers, they have no business and no job

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article