New Look Boca - Medical Care Review

Update by user May 17, 2017

Dr. Hamm is a Boucher!!!

Original review posted by user May 16, 2017
I got terrible bactetia in my body bc of him using dirty instruments!!!!he had to remove my implants after several complications.i am deformed without my breast with infection and still have to pay for that!!!!!

Dr. Hamm ruined my life!!!

He is a Boucher not a doctor!! Never let him touch you.!! He does not care about patients!!!! He sees his patients for 1min.

and live you with mean nurses!!!

The office is so dirty!!!!!no wonder i got terrible bacteria infection!!!! They said i still need to pay them!!for what???for scars, not having my ***, pain and infection??i lost my job bc i could not work bc of my pain and complications!!!!

ID
Service
New Look Boca Medical Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Terrible Plastic Surgery Results

I had my earlobes closed by Dr. Hamm in the Boca office of New Look Boca. They are connected to Strax Rejuvenation. He did an AWFUL JOB!!! My lobes are now DEFORMED and have been INFECTED and BLEEDING since the sutures were removed by a totally inexperience young girl who YANKED them out. After my initial appointment, the office was never even close to being on time. It's been 6 months since the surgery and I have been back 4 times because of the pain and bleeding and infection. I finally asked for my money back because I now need to go elsewhere to have my lobes reconstructed and the infection treated. The office administrator said, "That's not happening!" They WILL hear from my attorney! These people are CROOKS!!!!!!!!!

I did not do the operation and they want to take more than 80 percent of what I pay them!! Scammers, They want to steal my money that already pays!!!!!

Thank you í was going to have Surgery here but after reading these reviews I'm scared and like my life I will find better doctors even if it cost me more money I will save up ,sometimes you get what you pay for thank you for your honest review

@PissedConsumer1000346

Exactly!

View more comments (2)
ID
Boca Raton, Florida
Cons
  • Need reconstruction
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
I want them to pay for my reconstruction, my expenses and the pain and aggravation that I have gone thru because of them

About

Top New Look Boca Services

Medical Care

Summary

New Look Boca is a medical center which specializes in cosmetic surgery. It was founded in January 2012. The headquarters is based in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. New Look Boca serves both local and international patients. Medical center offers face, body, breast, and hair procedures. It also provides non surgical procedures including laser hair removal, injectables, fat reduction lasers, and skin resurfacing. Medical center offers a number of finance solutions. It is possible to schedule a free consultation online on the center website. New Look Boca accepts all major credit cards and bank transfer. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone.

New Look Boca reviews and complaints

New Look Boca is ranked 620 out of 2225 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article