Christian S Ivi

Verified Reviewer

Expiration tags

Hi,

I am emailing you today because I have not received my permanent plates and registration. My temporary plates and registration expired on April 29, 2024. Today is May 15, 2024.

I have spoken to Hyundai, and not one person can help. I have spoken to Empire Hyundai in Jamaica Queens, NY. They cannot help me either. I spoke to the DMV in NJ, and they said my car is not in their system. I have spoken to the general sales manager and general manager, and they said they cannot give me a loaner because I'm in a different state. That's a lie, because they don't want to give me one.

I already made my payment for the month of May, and I have yet to drive the car. My car has been in the driveway, and I have been stuck at home. I cannot drive it.

This is awful business from them, something needs to be done. Can you please help?

Preferred solution: Loaner or extension of my plates

Christian S Ivi

3 weeks after my temp registration and temp plates expired. I finally got my permanent plates and registration. Awful

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Multan, Punjab Province

My payoneer account is blocked

New Jersey Attorney General - My payoneer account is blocked

hello,

my name is wajeeh ul Hassan Bukhari

I will use only one account.

other than my Payoneer I want to be closed.

I will use only this account wajeehul92@***.com

please active and unblocked my Payoneer account

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article