Approve of. I did not authorize any more new age cream. Please refuned the $29.95 back to my Credit Union.

Dianne Kotcella 1207 Cedric Ct Montgomery AL 36109 334277**** I do not want my name on the customer list any more. Please remove my name and stop charging me.
ID
Montgomery, Alabama

New age charm

Merchandise is not of high quality. Pictures better than what you get. Better off with a gumball machine or competitor. Not worth the price on newagecharm.com. Stay away as you will not be happy with the purchase. Especially the bracelets. They must have huge margins on this stuff. Try a competitor much less and will be happier. I wish I would have used a gumball machine for a quarter. I was not happy with the overall quality and thought the verbiage oversold the product. I could have made this myself and strung some beads on a chain for 10 dollars. New Age Charm.

I must disagree with this review.

I myself have ordered 5 necklaces/bracelets all together and I loved them/ the people I've given them too have loved them as well.

Having dabbled in my own jewelry making,I see these are not inferior products and where this reviewer may feel it's just a few charms on a string he could have made for $10 he is mistaken.

I understand a guy feeling this way because they are often frugal ,) but I feel they are reasonably priced.

I hope you found my review helpful!! Happy shopping :grin

Will be on the lookout. Sometimes too good to be true.

Thanks for posting.

Thank you for posting. Buyer beware. Also check www.facebook.com/newagecharm "https://twitter.com/newagecharm" www.pinterest.com/newagecharm" "new age charm"

Thank you for the heads up. Also see www.facebook/newagecharm.com

Https://twitter.com/NewAgeCharm www.pinterest.com/newagecharm or New age charm

View more comments (4)
ID
Lithia, Florida

About

Summary

Privately owned company New Age Charm collects material from all over the world to produce jewelry. Gemstones are faceted not only in the United States but also in India, Chile, Italy and other countries. Vintage silver and Hill Tribe silver are used in the advertised pieces of jewelry. The customers can shop online with the help of standard payment means accepted on the site. Free shipping is executed for orders which exceed the sum of $100. Jewelry care is also provided by New Age Charm and is represented by storage and cleaning options. The firm can be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

New Age Charm reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article