Jenee S Jxp

Verified Reviewer

They sent the police to my house

Updated by user Jun 28, 2024

They actually admitted to calling the police this morning to my nephew.i want justice they never even asked me if there was a problem they just assumed and falsely accused

Original review Jun 22, 2024

My nephew is taking summer classes with them and I have two daughters that go to other schools every summer we go through the summer meal program so I called my nephew summer school if they were doing that and where I can pick it up they told me they weren't sure that they would give me a call back witch they never did but four cops show up at my door for a welfare check on my kids and to see if I had food in the house witch we do have food and my kids are ever healthy but what they did was so wrong.

Preferred solution: Awareness to the community

User's recommendation: You decide for yourself

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

How to apply for a student loan? Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, gives expert advice on private and federal student loans, interest rates, forgiveness program, how a student loan impacts taxes. In this video, you'll uncover expert answer to a student loan complaint and success story of a student who paid $130K in student loan debt.

Read full article
Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article