Dr Santa Maria Omaha Neuro

Uses Credit mgmnt svc. When you call and get a price for an office call and pay cash, then they send you a bill for twice as much for no reason, deny the quote and then turn you over to credit management svc inc in Grand Island, NE Hall county. a Dana Fries Attny head hunter. Call the office and they deny they pursue those with no income and no insurance after they paid the bill in full at the visit on the agreed upon amount. Proof is in writing. They file in Douglas county court. Even tho the head hunter lawyer is in Hall county and the dr is in Omaha,douglas county. DONT EVER USE DR SANTA MARIA NEURO IN OMAHA. If you like to get double bills and sued for it, sure go ahead. I pay all my bills in cash up front at time of visit and this is such *&!!!!! Kept in contact telling them no income and no insurance. The deal was paid in cash upon the first visit. on top of all that, I copied all my own personal medical records that is my personal property and they refuse to return it to me!!!!!!
ID
Council Bluffs, Iowa

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article