areweinheavenyet.-1

| map-marker Vancouver, British Columbia

Netcoins is very manipulative/has refused to give me my statements

and also when they refunded me , the amounts did not align with the truth of what numbers i had of that crypto and the value given to me was last years which was 50% less!!!

this is the summary:

1.they constantly manipulated me in many instances but I will focus on the last problems

2- they refused to give me my statements when they closed my acct (because they made it very difficult to login!)

3-they did not refund me the right cryptos! THey literally returned the crypto value of 1 year ago which was 50% less!! what a scam.

4- No matter what I did they did not listen so i will report to the right regulatory bodies.

5- I simply wanted all my cryptos at the currebt value they refunded but they lied!

6- don't trust 3rd party company they hired since they often manipulate you.

I don't know why they can't just be honest after all its my f money!

they already have the amounts they owed me on my email which is about 350 to $500.00 cdn

and can be based on their genuine statement that they should have sent me in the first place!

Crypto exchanges will really have a bad reputation if they keep this up.

Loss:
Cons:
  • I cant work with tese forms

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: don t use exchanges that have 3rd party support!

Verified Reviewer

After constant problems loggin in acct with change of email. Now there are problem with accessing me funds

1- i had extreme problem logging in. the login button was not only hard to find but THEY WOULD HIDE THE PASSWORDS and also i realized that the email was changed around during the fillins.

so for weeks the login did not work after my initial access to account with no acces to my dashboard was already traumatizing as it was.

2- the reason why all this was unjustified was because they were very manipulative since there was an exclamation point on my login info that mean problem but there were denying it. 2a) they were uncollaborative about allowing me to see the passwords too.

3- i had extreme problems even accessing even the call in customer service and they were lying about that too. since they said they would solve the exclamations on my login info as i was unsuccessfully loging in.

4- now netcoins is lying to trust pilot that i am lying!!!why don't they prove that they treated me normally!??? they are just protecting the fake reviews they have there.

5- now they had said that would send me the cryptos with address but they don't.

I gave them my address and said to send a small amount of cryptos to test the service first but they want to manipulate me and frustrate me with semantics and telling me they want both addresses first.

When i want to reduce my stress with on small deposit first!!!

Why are cryptos exchanges thinking they can do whatever they want and are especially skilled at frustrating and manipulating clients?

I WANT MY FULL REFUND OF CRYPTOS BY STARTING WITH A SMALL DEPOST FIRST!! AND I WANT MY STATEMENT SENT TO ME TO MY EMAIL!

Preferred solution: Full refund

This is a bit too many problems to login in for 3 days

i just changed my email. after that it was nothing but problems. I logged in but was not able to access my account Then I was not able to log in for 2 days since they pretended it was a password issue but it seemed like it was an email issue to me. Since the email during login has an exclamation point. Why are all these problems circling when customer service was notified that the settings on emails are wrong at NETCOINS? How can you solve all these problems on small tasks?
Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

areweinheavenyet.-1

| map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Since i change my email its too difficult with Netcoins

i will be very brief because i already wrote a proper review but pissed is asking me to write it again?

Summary i have 1 week of problems to access account after i changed my email. I was NOT ABLE to access MY ACCOUNT FOR A WEEK.

and

there were many sabotages just to login 1- they hid my password!

2- they have an exclamation on my email after I tried to reset password in vain 3- they always say it's invalid after I log in!

4- the customer service kept changing their story and even told me I had no exclamation point and it's my fault ..since I placed the exclamation point.

5- basically i did not feel that the customer service was working 100 PC for me to get a solution. 6- they did not fup with a manager nor the opening of a technical file 7-the website plays games too by changing ..with me seeing or not seeing the sword.

This is ridiculous.

Michael A Gce

| map-marker Fonthill, Ontario

Customer service is not part of the Company's goal.

Once I started to try to use the Netcoins exchange, I was blocked 90% of the time with the 2FA security. Customer service could not help other than to say they will reset the account which requires me to re submit my personal documents. So there is no customer service!

User's recommendation: Find another exchange to trade crypto. I was using KuCoin in Singapore, but wanted to keep my assets in Canada

Verified Reviewer

I am amazed how easy it is with Netcoin.ca compared to coinbase

which blocked my access for over 7 months for no good reason but pure stupidity not to think. It was easy to ask questions and to open account. that was a miracle in itself today where most techno companies think they are entitled elites.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article