Verified Buyer
| map-marker Redmond, Washington

Difficulty with picture, return unopened, and still sealed she

Nest Bedding - Difficulty with picture, return unopened, and still sealed she
Nest Bedding - Difficulty with picture, return unopened, and still sealed she - Image 2
Nest Bedding - Difficulty with picture, return unopened, and still sealed she - Image 3
Nest Bedding - Difficulty with picture, return unopened, and still sealed she - Image 4

I followed the prompt for the return process. I took pictures of the two items Im returning which Im allowed to for a $10 restocking fee.

The boxes are completely sealed with your blue tape and not opened. Thats what I sent the picture of for both items. It said that I am not able For the refund. I received it several weeks ago I have until mid January.

I ordered a queen and I decided to get my son a king bed. This has been the hardest return process Ive ever experienced. How do I proceed?!?!

I have tried four weeks now With no resolution or anyone calling me. I can send you a picture of what the statement says, but it says Im not call qualify for a refund.

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase

Not what I thought it would be

This company came highly rated - just shows you not to believe so much of the online reviews that are posted. So much of the postings come from the company itself - anyway, the mattress I got was great at first but soon deteriorated. Hurt to sleep on it. So much for the so-called warranty - Nest would not honor it. We are never going to use this place again - and we are very disappointed.
$2000
Cons:
  • Poor quality of product - does not last
  • Company does not honor their expressed warranty
  • Awful customer care

Preferred solution: I would like them to honor their own warranty.

User's recommendation: Take your business elsewhere

Poor quality products

Pillows are of a poor quality, as another reviewer wrote. And the company does not stand behind its guarantee.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Pillows poor quality
  • Deceptive practices
  • Awful customer care

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere

Guest

Oh i agree my husband hates his nest pillow. Do not listen to Wirecutter they are not unbiased.

You can get better pillows at Target for much less $$$. Plus customer care stinks at Nest.

Guest

It is true the pillows are of a poor quality and we were very disappointed, to say the least, with the *** construction (given how expensive this company is). Thank you for posting.

View more comments (1)

It is great to see others had the same (awful) experience with Nest.

Bought the Owl mattress -liked it a lot at first but it lost its firmness and then I tried to return without support or success. Agreed with the poster about contacting the BBB or attorney general. I think the company is housed in NY? They ghosted me pretty much.....and the mattress is well under the warranty period.
Cons:
  • No one gets back to you
  • Company does not honor their expressed warranty
  • Warranty is a fake

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: These are so many choices with mattresses - don't buy from Nest

Guest

We also got a mattress from them. At first it was good, then not so much.

Yes, customer care is poor. We would not buy from them again.

Guest

We also had a mattress disintegrate from Nest and no one seemed interested in honoring the warranty. Very disappointing company.

We recently replaced the Nest garbage - and thankfully had a great experience buying from Costco and strongly recommend them for mattress purchases. They stand behind their products and are an honorable company.

View more comments (1)

Avoid Nest Bedding - they do not honor their own warranty

I rarely write reviews but think this might help others so am adding my experience in case anyone is considering doing business with Nest Bedding. I purchased an easy breather latex pillow from Nest that was pricey, but helped with back pain.

It came with a two-year warranty. The pillow failed after a year - loft shifting around in the pillow makes it unusable and now exacerbates back, neck, and shoulder pain. I reached out to the company via email, given that two-year warranty. I didn't hear back for 10 days.

Furthermore, I tried to call them - but phone lines were constantly busy and no one picked up. So, I sent another email. I did not hear back for 7 days. Then I received a response asking for more information.

I responded within 10 minutes of receiving the email. Now, radio silence for 16 days - no response from Nest.

Not only do they not stand behind their (overpriced) products as promised, they will not even bother to communicate with their customers. Very disappointed with this company.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Unresponsive customer service
  • Company does not honor their expressed warranty
  • Poor quality of product - does not last

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not expect good service or well made products from Nest Bedding

Guest

We like to support small businesses but Nest was a disappointment - and so many companies are these days. They do not care about customers.

Yes to whomever wrote about excellent products and service from Costco re: mattresses (pillows, too). Whomever wrote about the pillow complaint should just buy from Costco.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2119281

We live near the Nest store in NY and also like to support local businesses. We made a huge mistake getting a mattress and pillows here, though.

They wore out in no time and just as everyone said here the customer care experience was nil and no honor of their written warranty.

We thought of taking them to small claims court we were so pissed (good name for the website lol!). DO NOT BUY FROM NEST they are not honorable.

Guest

I got a Nest travel pillow as a gift - it sucked.

Guest

We had the same experience with NEST. They did not stand behind a defective mattress.

We will never purchase from Nest again.

By the way it is better to file with the BBB or the Attorney General than on Pissed Consumer. This site is great to spread the word (tell your friends and family too, of course!) but also make this company live up to its own standards by filing a real complaint with those who can enforce it.

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article