They've debit my account Again

Well, they--NEP Products--has done it again. They have debited my account for a product that i have not recieved. This is two months running now. First thing Monday morning, i'm just going to close the account at my bank. I will be looking to filing charges. Somehow, someway, i hope to see the entire staff in jail. It wouldnt be so bad if i had the product. The telephone dosent work. I've sent many emails that have not been answered and, and frankley i dont know to do at this point. Other than closing my bank account. Or, having the bank to issue me a new account number! B VanFleet Austin, Texas
ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

Nep products

I am being billed for something I have never received. I can't get in contact with anybody ,so I will be taking this to a higher source. This started back on 11/07 and I needed this money for my bills, and I am on a fix income. STOP THIS MADDNESS NOW !!! i KNOW THERE ARE INTERNET RIPOFF PEOPLE BUT I NEEDED MY MONEY.Stop taking my money every money.Contact me, and lets stop this now-before it get any further.I will not be writing any more on the computer but if nothing gets done, the law will be getting in touch.
ID
Newark, New Jersey
Loss

About

Summary

NEP is an American company. NEP is an acronym that stands for North East Precision. The company was founded in 1990 by three former aerospace job shop employees. At the present time the company is headquartered in St. Johnsbury, Vermont. Nowadays North East Precision is considered to be one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the industry. The company claims to be always ready to help customers who have a need of a manufacturing job shop.

North East Precision is also recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the area because of the owners' policy to keep in touch with their employees.

NEP Products reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article