Nelson Diaz Real Estate Ripped Me OFf

Nelson Diaz Real Estate in Corona, California / also known as www.NelsonDiaz.net or Home Star Real Estate / www.ShortSaleMyEastValeHome.com He guaranteed to sell my place or he will buy it. That is 100% false. He lies, cheats and steals. He will say anything to make you sign the contract. He has it advertised on his website that he will come through. We ended up losing our home and a lot of my and personal items. ALl because of Nelson Diaz and his company. It is a BIG Scam. Beware or you will too lose everything, just like our family.

I agree. Beware of Nelson.

:eek

"Totally Disagree" is probably "Nelson Diaz" himself trying to clean up his image.

:grin

:cry

I disagree! Nelson Diaz lies cheats and steals!

#220304

Nelson Diaz did right by me and my family. Maybe it's time you take responsibility for your bad investments.

I lost money in my sale too but that wasn't Nelson Diaz's fault.

Nelson is a man of integrity and he was up front and honest from the get-go.

View more comments (3)
ID
#208990 Review #208990 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Jose, California
Loss

About

Summary

Nelson Diaz Real Estate is a real estate company that is based in Corona, CA. The company provides real estate buying and selling process with its free reports and local listings, as well as with the help of special tools that can be used by clients on the web resource of the company. Nelson Diaz Real Estate offers property listings of Los Angeles - South Bay, San Bernardino County, San Bernardino Mtns & E Desert, North San Bernardino County, East Los Angeles County, Los Angeles - Gateway Cities, Orange County, Riverside County, Riverside - East Desert with thousands of Single Family, Condominium, Vacant Land, Residential – Income, as well as Townhouse real estate options available.

Nelson Diaz Real Estate reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article