New Reviewer

Smoking Drill! (literally) NEIKO 10503A Hammer Drill

Drill worked for about 20 minutes then began smoking and locked up inside. Bought same drill from DeWalt for a lot more money and it worked like a charm. The NEIKO worked for maybe 10% of my job. The DeWalt completed the other 90% of the job at 3 times the rate of the NEIKO and never faltered. NO MORE NEIKO FOR ME!
View full review
ID
#1543715 Review #1543715 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Box
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$35
Preferred solution
Full refund
New Reviewer

Unhappy

Bought 2lb deadblow and it was working quite well. All of a sudden the end just blew off. Very thin covering on the metalnshit housing. Not built for the task a deadblow should be. Bought through amazon ca, sold by Neiko. is there warranty coverage on these
View full review
ID
#1414831 Review #1414831 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Calgary, Alberta
New Reviewer

24 Volt Neiko 1/2" Drive Impact Driver Wrench

I bought the subject piece of ***. This thing will not loosen lug nuts and it supposed to be able to apply 350LBS of torgue, but don't waste your money. I bought the item, charged the battery and put it in my truck. After about a month took it out and tried to take the lug nuts off my trailer. The battery was completely dead. Charged the battery again for two days and tried the lug nuts again. I wanted to apply some lubricant on the studs to keep them from rusting. Could not loosen the nuts. Used a lug wrench and loosened all the nuts. Then the impact would not even remove the nuts after I broke them loose. Had to loosen them some more and finally the impact was able to remove and re-install the nuts. Checked the torque with the lug wrench and found all the nuts to be looser than desired. Save your money and buy some thing that actually works.
View full review
ID
#339083 Review #339083 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
San Antonio, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article