Negox.com Destroyed My Data and Made Me Late to Market

It was just a couple days before I was going to make a friendly request to Negox Internet Solutions for the last .bak file containing my finished database when suddenly I started getting error messages that my database could not be found. I then contacted Negox and was informed that they had allowed a hard disk failure to occur on the server. As a result my product was made late to market by a week and I had to manually recreate tables as well as records in my database. To add insult to injury Negox has failed to backup another database despite multiple requests. Now it looks like if I don't pay them for another month of services that I don't want to use my account will be suspended before I can get a backup copy of my other database. I had been hosting with Negox for nearly 3 years and for the most part they were ok, but at the end I found out that they were grossly incompetent to the point where I lost a week of my life that I want back. Let this be a warning to anyone considering Negox as a hosting provider to stay as far away from them as possible.
ID
Portland, Oregon

About

Summary

Negox Internet Solutions is a web hosting provider that has been working with customers from all over the worlds since 2002. The company declares that its main strong point and the reason for clients to choose its services is its great reliability. Negox Internet Solutions uses only the best and most advanced servers that provide clients with fast, uninterrupted connection. Technical reps are on the phone 24 ours every day, no matter you have a simple question about using something or a difficult technical problem. New clients get hosting available immediately after making payments: all processes are automated and don’t require a technical specialist who handles your hosting. So Negox provides its clients with effective solutions without excess expenses.

Negox Internet Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article