My publisher published my book in 2017 and has not paid me one dime.

Neely Worldwide Publishing - My publisher published my book in 2017 and has not paid me one dime.
My publisher published my book in 2017 and has not paid me one dime. My publisher was arrested one night for hitting his wife so I kindly told him I could not have him involved with my radio show anymore and I would like to be paid and take back rights to my work being that he has never paid me and it seems has no intentions of paying me. Please help me this is my first book and he not only is keeping all the money but he is slandering and spreading defamation against me also all over the net. He is contacting people I know and slandering me.

DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT PUT ME IN ANY OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS AND THE RESULTS THAT WOULD OCCUR IF YOU DID ... I AM BACK ON THE INTERNET NOW AND DOING MY BILLINGS.

I AM NOT PLAYING WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY AND YOU AND YOUR STATEMENT HAS NOW LOST YOU BOTH PROJECTS YOU HAVE THAT I HOLD IN MY NAME... PLUS, YOU MUST BE PUNISHED... YOU KNOW YOU EARNED NOTHING IN ROYALITIES AND YOU HAVE SEE THE REPORT, STOP YOUR LYING MICHAEL T. VARA.

AND I KNOW THE ANONYMOUS PERSON ON JUNE 9TH IS YOU ... NO ONE IS LISTENING AND NOW I AM TAKING ALL MY POSSESSIONS AND IN THIS INDUSTRY, TOO MANY HAVE STATED THAT I HAVE BEEN TOO NICE. I DON'T FIRE ROCKETS, I FIRE NUKES AND THEY ARE COMING YOUR WAY. STOP USING ME OR MY BUSINESSES FOR YOUR LIES AND FAULTS.

RYAN GABLE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU, KEITH ROWLAND WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU, BART WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU AND GUESS WHAT... NOW I SEE YOU AND REALIZED THAT YOU ARE NO FRIEND, YOU ARE THE ONE MANIPULATING EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR POCKETS HAPPY. YOU ARE A FAKE AND YES, I AM AN A...HOLE BUT I DEFENDED YOU IN THE RIGHT AND WRONG (ALOT OF WRONG).... NO, YOU GET NOTHING AND EARNED NOTHING.

I TOOK YOUR BOOKS DOWN A WHILE AGO. SO NOW YOUR BOOKS SIT IN MY VAULT OF WORKS I AM NEVER GOING TO SELL AND HAVE THE RIGHTS TOO. YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED YOUR BATTLE THIS TIME. AGAIN I STATED, KEEP TALKING YOUR CRAP AND SEE WHAT CONTRACT POWERS I REALLY HAVE.

THE USS ODIN IS BACK IN THE WATERS AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY TARGET. YOU ARE MORE LIKE GRENADA BACK IN 1983...

Neely is a *** but someone would of had to buy Vara's book in order to make money. Vara is also a *** who begs for money despite claiming to be conservative. He is a welfare queen.

Many authors have been ripped off by these swines.I know 4 other authors who never been paid and are taking these crooks to jail. bad bad people

@PissedConsumer1699071

Look on Amazon,Kmart,Walmart and see all the used books they have available, So if there are used books then they was bought books so stop the BS. Ask Peter Kling Ryan Gable Crystal Lake These con artist Neelys are Crooks.

@PissedConsumer1710931

IDIOT MICHAEL>>> USED BOOKS MEAN THEY SENT THAT *** BACK>>> NULL THE PURCHASE .... NEGATE THE NUMBER AND TRY TO SELL IT FOR CHEAP...

YOU DUMB *** AND I KNOW THAT RYAN WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IF YOU HAD TALKED TO HIM... HE DOES NOT EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOUR LYING NAME. STOP YOUR *** AND MOVE THE *** ON. LETS SEE IF YOU SELL ANY BOOKS THIS PERIOD AND MAYBE I WILL NOT NEGATE THE BOOKS I SENT YOU FOR FREE AND WITH HOPE OF SALE WHILE YOU WERE ON AIR.

MAYBE SELL SOME BOOKS AND YOU COULD GET A ROYALTY... OH DAG...

I TOOK THEM DOWN FROM DISTRIBUTION. YOU STUCK.

@PissedConsumer1710931

OH AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF TALK YOU DID ABOUT CRYSTAL LAKE.... THE *** TALKING AND STORIES YOU HAVE TOLD...

YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP... I HAVE THAT CONVERSATION RECORDED TOO... YEA, SHE USE TO WORK WITH YOU BUT YOU HAD TO GET RID OF HER STUFF...

MICHAEL, YOU JUST DON'T ADD UP.... PEOPLE SHOULD DROP THE (MIC)HAEL.

View more comments (5)
ID
Service
Neely Worldwide Publishing Publishing Service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
my book rights and my money owed + damages for slander and defamation.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article