My short experience

I found carburetors and more on youtube and followed links to their website. Im a mechanical person, but really wanted a good quality shop to check over my marine q-jet and make sure its all good. Their site says "1day turn around time" So I emailed chuck rosa of carburetors and more in laporte, tx... I told him my few issues, that since they have a 1day turn around time if I could overnight my carb there during a scheduled time and provide a return label to get it back during a 5day spread. Chuck replied really fast in a halfway insulting manner that I should take my business elsewhere, they are not interested in rush jobs and that they wont give me special treatment and put my order ahead of others. I replied asking about their "1day turn around service" and that I assumed that meant there was a chance I could get my carb done within a weeks time. He replied to go else where and NO THANKS... So that's me experience and from reading others replies, I have a feeling chuck steered me in the right direction.... AWAY from him. :)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article