Worst furniture I've ever bought

Nb Liebman Furniture - Worst furniture I've ever bought
Nb Liebman Furniture - Worst furniture I've ever bought
Update by user Apr 21, 2016

Gm contacted me and after several attempts to have the manufacture take some responsibility, which they will not, Nb liebmans is allowing me to exchange this sofa for one that is of better quality. We will see how this goes.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2016
This is by far the worst furniture I have ever purchased! Nb liebman will not do anything about it and said that the manufacture considers the quality that I received as their normal! WOW. Is it normal for your cushion to begin to flatten after 4 months in a home where only 2 people live, who work full time ...I weigh 115 lbs and work 50 hours a week, so my furniture get "sat" on very infrequently..how about the wood frame that you can feel with every part of your body...the arms, the foot extender...all hardly cushioned...and lastly..the HOLE when you recline ...my grandkids hide in there! This is their idea of quality...never again will I ship Nb Liebmans..and never again a klaussner! Had trouble uploading pics...see the hole below..that is because the back is slightly reclined...besides your butt falling into it and your back aching like a mother...kids fit nicely in there and fall down under sofa making it an extremely dangerous piece of furniture!
ID
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Pros
  • Selection
Cons
  • Quality and lack of knowledge
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let me return this piece of crap and get a better quality piece of furniture with a salesman who knows good stuff.

No credit for Our Customer Speaks for Us

I was in their television advertisement "Our Customers Speaks for us" for a year and on a radio advertisement. When I bought my son a student desk, NB Liebman would not allow me to us the $100 on the furniture. This store will not give a discount or give the customer the credit that is due to them. This store believes in ripping off the consumer. Their ads that claim "Our Customers Speaks for us" is a royal ripoff. Do not believe any of it and do not participate in their customer ripoffs. Do not purchase furniture from this store.
ID
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Loss

About

Nb Liebman Furniture Pros and Cons

Pros: Selection

Summary

Nb Liebman Furniture is a retail company which specializes in sales of furniture. The company was founded by Nathan B Liebman in 1919. Its headquarters is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States. Nb Liebman Furniture serves Hershey, Lebanon, New Cumberland, Camp Hill, and the central Pennsylvania. The company offers furniture for living room, bedroom, and dining room. The brands are Fashion Bed Group, Best Home Furnishings, Legacy Classic Kids, Steve Silver Co., and many others. It also provides twin, single, king, queen, and cal king mattresses. There are promo codes with discounts. Nb Liebman Furniture offers financing solutions. The company accepts all major credit cards and cash.

Nb Liebman Furniture reviews and complaints

Nb Liebman Furniture is ranked 386 out of 1589 in Furniture and Decor category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article