Unable to get a hold of company

I bought this at a thrift store for a dollar I was wondering if it is owned by the company or if it is something I can useUnable to get a hold of company. When I turn on the navigation device with the name of it Is Navigon. It says enter password which I do not have but it has a number to call regards to that situation which is constantly busy and never answered Ive been trying to get hold of the company to be cleared it it says enter password which I do not have but it has a number to call regards to that situation which is constantly busy and never answered Ive been trying to get a hold of the company to re-clear it and reset it so I could use the system . Appears to be a very good and well made system . And I think its from Canada . I have no further information at this time .

User's recommendation: I feel I’m not qualified to make any recommendations at this time .

ID
Perris, California

GPS products from Navigon

Navigon decided they are now a software only company. They make a GPS program for the iPhone. In the process they are basically saying *** You to all who bought their GPS systems. Software and map upgrades are simple no longer available. Don't buy any Navigon GPS system if you are expecting any kind of customer service. If you enjoy getting screwed, by all means go ahead. The Software they provide for updating map data does not work on the Mac. It does not recognize the unit I have (7200T). If you try to get some kind of assistance, there is none to be had.

This first poster is correct. Those that purchased a Navigon GPS (me included) are screwed for map updates.

The ones who purchased lifetime updates have also been ripped off.

Navigon is/was a German company. Avoid at all costs.

ID
#193975 Review #193975 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Franklin, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article