Best Health newsletter going

I have been a subscriber for many years and today I renewed for 2 more. Dr. Brownstein's Natural Way to Health is the best health newsletter you can buy. Brownstein does not push all those toxic prescription drugs. 99% of doctors do that! His advice has helped me stay healthy and drug free. My 78 year old mom is also prescription drug free and is outside every day feeding her cows, opening gates, throwing hay off the truck and walking several miles a day. She rarely gets sick and has NEVER had a flu shot. Flu shots have never been PROVEN safe or effective. The complaints here sounds like they are coming from someone who works for the toxic drug companies. Stay healthy with Gods nutrition, or stay sick from the toxic drugs from big pharma. Your choice.
ID
Central Point, Oregon
Product
Natural Way To Health Subscription
Reason of review
Because I am healthy

Subscribed me to Dr. Brownstein's Natural Way to Health.

I ordered the book, "Wheat Belly" from the internet. They offered to send me Dr. Brownstein's Natural Way to Health as a bonus gift. When I received my gift is was a total rip off..it is a one page "report" with nothing on it of any help to anyone except Dr. Brownstein in the way of putting his hand into my pocket. I do not want anything from Dr. Brownstein, in fact I will report this to my bank and if they try to take money from my account it will be denied. This is a rip off and I do not appreciate being ripped off!!! Cancel my subscription ASAP, do NOT take any money from my account, I will contact my lawyer, Mr. Michael Bradford if you do.

I agree with Mr. Bradford.

I ordered the Natural Way to Health, and I was supposed to get "The Guide to Healthy Eating" (a hard copy)as a gift (another person with me confirmed the terms of the offer), but I never received it.

I called customer service, but the representative insisted that I had to actually subscribe to a 2 year subscription, which was not at all the original offer. They definitely are trying to rip people off!

ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Product
Natural Way To Health Subscription

About

Top Natural Way to Health Products

Subscription

Summary

Natural Way Health Center offers acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, and Tai Chi. It was founded by Margaret Zeng. She holds both M.D. and T.C.M.D. licenses from China, and a licensed acupuncturist in California. Margaret Zeng is a premium member associated with Tai Chi and Oigong organizations. There are Natural Way Health Center locations: San Mateo (CA), Cupertino (CA), and Los Gatos (CA). The company provides the following services: acupuncture, Chinese herbs, massage therapy, Tai Chi, and Chinese medicine. The center specializes in the following areas: pain control, digestive system problems, weight loss, women’s health care, and pain control. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail.

Natural Way to Health reviews and complaints

Natural Way to Health is ranked 14 out of 661 in Health and Beauty category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article