National Writers Union

I joined, online, the National Writers Union, and received an email confirming my membership starting on October 11, 2009. My Master card was charged the $60.00 for the 6 month membership which ends April 10, 2010. It is now December 15, 2009 and I have never been able to access the member benefits that are suppose to come with this membership. I have emailed and faxed correspondence to a "E Jeanne Harnois", a person in charge of this union and memberships, approximately 10 or more times and she assured me that the problem would be cleared up each time. It has never been cleared up, and the last email I sent to this woman on 12/5/09 was never responded to. I am concerned that there is some type of scam going on with this union since there has been this continued delay in membership services and continuous stream of excuses for me not being able to use my membership after 2 months of trying.

The National Writers Union is not a scam. There were problems setting up Ilene's membership.

She was informed regularly (unfortunately she doesn't read her email regularly, which would have speeded up the resolution process!), and her membership has since been set up. Even though we still considered her a member throughout this process, we extended her membership the full term from the date that this was resolved.

ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

National Writers Union FAQ
To read more: https://nwu.org/about/faq-main/
Summary

National writers union is a web portal, representing freelance writers. The union was established in 1981. Business writers, content providers, authors and journalists are th members of this union. The primary purpose of this organization is fight for writers' rights and make better working conditions for people of this profession. For today, there are more than 1200 members in national writers union. The official web site highlights the following issues: freedom of expression, copyright defense, media consolidation, labor solidarity. In addition to this, the best writers offer their services and can be hired by many companies.

National Writers Union reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article