map-marker Granville, New South Wales

Disgraceful

Storage fees increased three times in little over 12 months. Double charged my unit right before Xmas and refused to contact me back - no way to communicate with head office - until 5 weeks later a short email received stating they could not issue a refund. So pathetic. I strongly encourage you to avoid for your sanity.

User's recommendation: Avoid avoid avoid

Tony R Aip

Verified Reviewer

Complaint

Hi I hired a unit at Lawson I made partial payment. Before start of new month or around I vacated before midnight I notified your office and called online everyone said it’s ok as long as I was out by midnight which I did . Now I get sent a bill for $620. I thought was all sorted. couple things I am disabled I have enough trouble paying medical expenses. If you force me to pay for a unit which I vacated I will have to refuse as I paid partial payment and was out before midnight . I can’t afford to pay $620 I think it’s very unfair you force me to pay for a unit I was not in and was left empty why are you force me to pay for a unit that was probably filled the next day so you want me to pay a month unit cost plus the person who hired the unit after me paid as well so you got 2 lots of payment for 1 unit I am sorry if I sound angry I am as everyone said it’s sorted but now I’m getting bill for $620

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article