Saying 'farewell' to NPR

Realizing that the support money that I've sent to NPR (WKSU 89.7 FM) since the 1970's has been used to pay staff lawyers like Michael Beller , I have decided to remove NPR and its cousin PBS from my list of annual donations. I've not liked the leftward tilt for some time, but this fellow stating that he wants children in 're-education camps' and is glad about covid-19 outbreaks is a disease himself. Of course, NPR is attempting to distance themselves from him, but that is simply a ploy to try to retain formerly faithful donors. Goodbye NPR, it used to be nice.

User's recommendation: Do not support NPR with your ears or your wallet.

#1974075

That guy is pitiful. But you won't see it on the 'regular' news.

They don't care about people talking like Reinhard Heydrich as long as they're 'Democrats'.

Re-education camps don't sound very democratic to me, and I'm not glad that anyone has/had covid-19. I must be a lousy democrat.

#1975778
@PissedConsumer1974075

NPR is on the *** of being an audio CNN ; they really ought to be investigated for inciting panic amongst persons who are not familiar with their tactics. NPR won't get any more money from me - I did not realize that they used it to pay dirty lawyers like Beller.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Past
Cons
  • Present
Preferred solution
Fire everyone and start over.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article