Tired of their money grabbing ways!

Company moved to Jamaica yet lied to us and said our jobs were secure. Started laying people off inside a year. Paid some a severance, then COVID-19 starts. Uses that to let more go while keeping some who have been there for 20 or more years. Now to find out they are letting a friend who has been there 36 years go with $500.00 severance. What trash they really are!

User's recommendation: Do not support this company any longer! Products are not made in America!

ID
#1927473 Review #1927473 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Peter is a liar

Pens.com they are rip off

I used pens.com website to order 100 pens for my small business, first of all when i ordered first time i had to wait my order 2 month because of their shortage of that certain product. this time also i ordered from them on january 7 2014... still same issue and they claim they left me a voicemail. which is not. i call them every week but they keep do the same thing. I'm tired of this company. they are rip off. Also their supervisors are just all *** and worse than their customer service agents. They are even racist most of them

SURE!!!! THE SAME THING!!!

I AM TRAYING SO HARD TO GET MY ORDER FOR 2 MONTHS, IT IS PAID AND ALL THE TIME WHEN I CALL FOR MY ORDER, ANYBODY ELSE IS SPEAKING AND THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

AWFULL!!!! KEEP CLEAR OF THEM!!!

perhaps they didn't appreciate getting sworn at and yelled at?

I have had good dealings with this company and no problems... Called them one time and got the issue resolve.

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article