AWFUL!!!

I used these people to find a friend. Th service was awful, the address was a really old one and when I complained the person I spoke to was abusive and VERY rude. Clearly the other "reviews" are made by this company and NOT really customers! Avoid if you don't want to waste your money! Im sure they will try to claim that this is fake but if anyone who is thinking about using them wants to contact me for copies of emails etc, do so. I thinks its disgusting that people like this are all etc simply rip people off and not provide the service that they offer. I will be taking this MUCH further!

I had exactly the same experience with this lot! I asked them to find someone for me.

They too ages and when they gave me the address, it was completely out of date! I told them this and then got a barrage of abuse and even threats!!!! No offer of a refund or extra help, just abuse and threats!!!

I WILL NOT be suggesting that anyone else uses them and am considering reporting them to trading standards. I have noticed they also use a variety of different "company" names - looks like an attempt to hide form their dodgy dealings!!!

ID
London, England
Service
National Investigation Agency Uk People Search
Reason of review
Bad quality

Wish I had read these comments before throwing my money away!

I wish I had read these comments before throwing over £ 400.00 away on these people. They were supposed to place my partner under surveillance. I had strong suspicions that he was seeing someone else. I provided this company with the information they asked for and paid them £ 400.00. I waited and waited and there was no report. So I called them to ask what was going on. Spoke to someone calling himself Blair. He was extremely rude and obnoxious and even tried to deny receiving joy money and details. I asked for a refund and then he became VERY VERY abusive! I am shocked that people like this are allowed to be in "business." and will make sure that my friends, family and social media are aware of this lot! AVOID!!!!

I had a similar experience with this lot! Took my money and were polite enough while doing so.

Gave me inaccurate information and when I challenged them about it, they became VERY nasty!!!

No apology, no refund and no accurate information. Im out of pocket and had a VERY bad experience with this people.

I am sorry, where are the negative comments you are talking about? I am thinking of asking help from these people, yet I can't find any reviews apart from yours (((

View more comments (1)
Loss

About

Top National Investigation Agency Uk Services

People Search

Summary

National Investigation Agency is a governmental agency which deals with terror related crimes. It was founded by the Indian Government in December 2008. The headquarters is based in New Delhi, India. National Investigation Agency has 5 branches across the country: NIA Hyderabad, NIA Guwahati, NIA Kochi, NIA Lucknow, and NIA Mumbai. There are Special NIA Courts which consider numerous cases registered at various police stations of National Investigation Agency. The agency cooperates with national State Police, Central Police, and Non-Police organizations. It also works with INTERPOL, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Central Intelligence Agency, and Scotland Yard Police. National Investigation Agency provides training employees.

National Investigation Agency Uk reviews and complaints

National Investigation Agency Uk is ranked 139 out of 1132 in Governmental Organizations and Politics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article