National Fitness Center

I am very upset with this company. I was pressured into a Personal Trainer contract when I signed up. I was told by this person (who is no longer there) that they were not out to make me poor, they just wanted me to know that if Then our finances got crazy and we were completely unable to afford it. I called the billing department and they "supposedly" put a freeze on our account. The girl told me I would still be responsible for the back payments but for me to call them when things got better. In the meantime, I could not use the personal training session until the account was brought current. So today my bank account gets drafted for personal training and pretty much leaves us with nothing until my husband gets paid again (which is 10 days away. I call the company to find out why and she reads me a note that "Christy" wrote saying that I was supposed to call on August 15th to set up a payment arrangement. I did not know this so now I'm charged $140 and leaves us with almost nothing to live on. I ask for someone over her and she tells me she is the manager. I asked her if she had any boss over her and she gives me the President of the company's phone number. I am near tears and she just kept telling me to call the President of the company. I left a message for him and I doubt I will get a phone call. While I like many of the people there, I'm very disappointed in their lying and deceptive tactics. I was also told that we had to pay a fee during the month of June so that equipment could stay operational for the most part all of the time. Since I've been there so much has not operated right or been completely out of order. I've spent the last hour reading complaint after complaint after complaint. You would think with all of these cmplaints, that maybe the President will listen. Unfortuntaely it doesnt look as if that is going to make a difference.
ID
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article