I recieved an email from your company asking me to rejoin.

I have talked on the phone, emailed several times and this all seems to be a waste of my time!!! My account is locked as i haven't been with you in quite awhile. I need help in rejoining , but can' seem to get it. I chatted on facebook, i was told 3 to 5 days, i still haven't heard anything!! You asked me to rejoin, let's get this going!!! 31068**** nrk12pm@***.com Thanks, and hoping i hear something soon!!! Ken.
ID
Reason of review
Rejoining
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Gross Discrimination

I've been a panelist for 18 years. I faithfully entered my purchases for that time. I requested a new print catalog and received one in Spanish. I ordered one in English and happened to compare the needed points to obtain an item based on points acquired. For three same random items I would need 29,000 more points than the Spanish catalog requires! Same items! I'm insulted and feel the blatant discrimination this company represents. How can do this to a long term panelist? I have already returned the scanner. I will also contact State and Federal authorities about their unsavory practices. If I had not gotten the accidental Spanish catalog I would never have known how this company operates. I'd love to spread the word.
ID
Oak Lawn, Illinois
Cons
  • Discrimination
Reason of review
unfair discrimination
Preferred solution
I want the company to acknowledge their unfair pratices and let everyone know.

About

Summary

The National Consumer Panel or just NCP is an operational joint venture between IRi and Nielsen. It was founded in 2010. Its headquarters is based in New York, United States. The National Consumer Panel is designed to provide IRi and Nielsen with actionable consumer data. The company specializes in the following areas: Panel Management, Recruitment, Data Collection, Surveys, and Data Processing & Tabulation. The mission of NCP is as follows: "to provide IRi and Nielsen with the most complete view into consumers’ purchase and attitudinal behavior in the US market". In 2016 the company got the Best Companies to Work for New York award.

National Consumer Panel reviews and complaints

National Consumer Panel is ranked 151 out of 362 in Supermarkets and Malls category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article