Ripped us off 1,000.00

our company went out to do a job for this company, the service has been done well before payment, and at this time we still haven't gotten paid. we have made several attempts to reach this company and like everyone else, we get no phone calls, can't even reach the company. we are not gonna give up because people like this should be stopped. If we have to have a license for our practice, others shouldn't be able to get a co without the proper paperwork in order. We are trying to get to the top people from our company.

I have been trying to collect on a service invoice from 2006 to no avail...I feel for you...good luck

Please contact the suffolk county attorney general and she will take your info. This has gone criminal and he needs to go to prison. He ripped me off for over $28k. I managed to receive a little over $4k from 1 of the companies that I performed work at, but everyone else told me since they had already paid NBS they couldnt pay me. You also need to contact the FTC and file a report with them as well. I did that back in Nov of 2010. DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH RIPPING US ALL OFF. KEEP FIGHTING AND PERSUING.

View more comments (1)
Bayville, New Jersey
Loss

National Best Security Jim Cartisano Home Address & Telephone Number

According to another post "Retail Maintenance Or Remodel, Inc" is also owned by *** Jim Cartisano with his wife Joanne Cuccio listed as the official owner. The residential address for that company is a million dollar exclusive residential home in Calverton, New York just down the road from NBS in Bohemia, New York. For those needing to serve subpeonas, warrants or even a more "personal & private" visit check out this exclusive residential address on Mapquest which appears to be Jim Cartisano's home address. 294 Baywood Drive Calverton, NY 11933-**** Home or Cell Number Phone Number is (631)793-****. Name/Voice on the anwering machine is "Jim". You need to let it ring 10x or more before voicemail kicks in. So it sounds like it's probably good info on Jim Cartisano's home address & phone. *** Jim Cartisano is living the millionaire life style while working I'm working two shifts per day & trying to make rent. This NY slimeball stole bread out of my family's mouth and many others as well. This low life STOLE $13,000 from me for the security work I personally did and took two months out of my life. Jim Cartisano and Nick Motherway need to be in prison. They are still conspiring to committ fraud as they are sending out work orders they know will never pay on. This is not just a "civil" matter. They are criminals and need to be prosecuted as such. They think they can steal from retired cops, armed guards & private investigators and they won't be tracked down and dealt with? These NY greaseball thieving rats need to taught a major lesson by somebody. If anybody can locate a home address & telephone number for Nick Motherway please post. http://www.manta.com/c/mttbzz8/retail-unlimited-maintenance-or-remodel-inc http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS362US363&q=294+Baywood+Drive++Calverton,+NY+11933-****&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=294+Baywood+Dr,+Calverton,+NY+11933&gl=us&ei=EyR3TNrZIMOBlAflz9DuCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Matrixcons - I tried doing that with one and they gave me a thing about how they already paid NBS every dime. Can you give more details as to your conservations with these people?

Thanks

If anyone has any info on Nick or Jim, please contact me or post such info. This has all been turned over to the DA's office and the FBI office in suffolk county.

There has also been a complaint filed with the FTC. WE need ex employees to step up to the plate on this one and tell the truth about what happened when it came to us not getting our money.

We need as many vendors and ex employees as possible to follow through with this so these guys dont go and start another compnay and screw another 800+ hard working people out of millions of dollars. You can reach me at 859-533-**** or email at s.tremodeling@***.com.

ANY AND ALL INFO WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL

Contact the individual stores corporate offices. It has taken a while, but we have received payment from almost all of NBS's old invoices and the final customer says to expect payment within a couple of weeks.

The process was much less painful than filing suite and trying to collect a judgement. It looks like won't have to write off any invoices.

Good luck all.

This piece of work contacted me during this so called hang in there deal he was making with other vendor's. I should have checked on here first before taking the security assignment for my company.

We did work for Dardens and a store in a mall called Justice (how fitting, huh?). I got the contract away from the *** on Dardens's but Justice Stores say's, "We paid NBS so it's not our problem you didn't get paid." They are based in Ohio.

I have personally called the DA office in New York and they won't return my phone calls. I bet not a *** thing will happen to either one of these ***.

#202801

Please call me so we can discuss how to get our money back. I know where Nick lives and I have his phone number.

877-299-****

#195876

A little misleading, zillow.com shows the address listed above is only worth about $380K, and at the height of the market, about $575K.

My understanding is Jim is no longer affiliated with NBS, it's all Nick Motherway now. And yes, their website is down, I'm getting calls from other angry contractors who have not been paid.

Not surprising, but a terrible way to treat people and conduct business. They still have a few A/P on staff closing out books, trying to collect money from retailers, etc.

They owe me $29,000.00. I think they have went under.

Phone just rings off the hook and nobody respomnds to emails. Nick contacted me last Thursday stating he was in a lawsuit with his partner & partners wife for starting their own company and stealing business from NBS. He stated there are 860+ vendors that they owe that he was going to be contacting. He also stated that everything was fine and they would be paying people in 3 to 6 weeks.

I dont think thats the case since you cant get ahold of anyone now. I am going to get my attorney's on this a.s.a.p before they file bankruptcy.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

View more comments (6)
ID
#195927 Review #195927 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tampa, Florida

National Best Security/NBS Group Ripped Us Off For $13,000

National Best Security, James Cartisano & Nick Motherway have just ripped us off for $13,000 for security guard services totally refusing to pay!!!! Will Not Return Calls, Faxes or Emails. Regular long-term people that used to work there have recently left. Do not do business with these thieves!! We are totally fed up with it. Preparing to take legal collection/action. Please post follow-ups if you find out anything. Send emails to nighthawk0911@***.com would be glad to join forces with other people or companies they have ripped off. We need to act fast it sounds like they are about to go bankrupt the company and then do it all over again.

OWES US 1388.64 AND CANT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE.. HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK IN COLLECTING YOUR MONEY?

631-853-****

NBS owes me about $3,000.00. It's a lot to me.

I have contacted the corporate offices of the companies where I serviced. They all have stated that while sympathetic to my plight, they have already paid NBS for my services and don't feel liable. I understand this.

I put up with NBS's 90 day pay outs for about 3 years before they decided to quit paying me without so much as a peep. I'm pissed too.

I made contact with the corporate offices of all the stores I performed work for under NBS. So far, all but one owner has expressed the intent to pay outstanding debts directly and today I received my first payment which wipes out over half of my total NBS receivables.

Give them a call, guys. It takes a while but works a lot better than going through lawyers.

My company is owed over 1900.00 dollars from NBS. Getting no response just like everyone else. If any law suits are going on please let me know, so i can join in.

860-355-****

#204742

Also, Please if you have any information on the name of the new business Mr. Cartisano is involved in, pass that along.

We do not want anything at all to do with this individual or his affilliates. Thank you.

#204740

This company is behind $2,685.75. We have called, e-mailed with no response until a couple of weeks ago and got a return e-mail stating they have received our messages and will be returning calls in the near future.

Very frustrating.

Please add us to your e-mail listings for future legal actions or any information you receive. admsscrty@***.com

#204633

Service calls were always paid in the past, but last one we did in July 2010 has not been paid. No call back, no answers. What a bunch of jerks.

812-528-**** If legal action is pursued.

#202796

Please call me 877-299-****. They owe me around $14,000.

Thanks

View more comments (11)
ID
#194450 Review #194450 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article