Lies, late, and Damaged

National Auto Shipping - Lies, late, and Damaged
National Auto Shipping - Lies, late, and Damaged
Lies, The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues that I have with this portion of the process was this: Estimated time of shipment given during sales pitch was two weeks. This seemed plausible, in reality it was closer to 1 month. They also said they were fully bonded and insured and that no-matter what happened to my car, it would be covered! I specifically asked for clarification on this point because most shippers only cover some minimal amount. Fully covered no matter what was the reply. I have been trying to recover damages to my vehicle for the last 3 months. They will gladly pass you off onto their subcontractors who actually ship you car and they will be of no assistance to you, thanks MON TRANS!- all the while- blaming the other parties. Customer service- great during sign up-poor every where else-seriously how do these guys stay in business- no return calls, no returned emails, they couldn't even get the delivery date right 1 day out. Best part- claims went on leave for 3 weeks- and no manager was available to speak with me. i was also made to wait for over a month for a call from "mike" who never did call I'm currently filing a claim in small claims in a MO court to recoup the estimated 1900 dollars in damages to my car. Late: Two weeks estimate during the sales pitch turned into 30 days. They couldn't even tell me where my car was the day of the drop off, and I had to pick it up at 10 PM in a walmart parking lot. Damaged, My car was returned to me Dirty, Damaged, and with a Dead Battery. Someone- Matson probably left the door cracked keeping the dome light on and allowing a ample coating of filth in my car-as well as grimy handprints. Finally the car had two giant dents on the lower air dam where it had been carelessly run into something. They have provided no assistance in recouping the damages, taking 3 months to provide me the phone number of the truck service after passing me off to Matson- thanks for nothing see you in court!
#719819

it was a pain in the butt to find a auto transport company in this industry since all of them have different rates and reviews. i had spoken to the dealership here in washington, seattle and they mention to me to call a guy by the name of mani down in florida.

i called them and he was very on the ball on my questions and the staff was very helpful every time i called and the guy was on the phone. I will let you know moving is a pain in the butt, so make sure you choose a good company.

Hi. i was moving from Florida to California for grad school, so I wanted to transport my car at some reasonable price rather than $1500.

Everything worked out smoothly, Manny explained and arranged the whole thing to me very patiently. However, one day before the original pickup day (Saturday), the carrier told me they were stuck at a dealer and couldn’t pick my car up on Saturday. It was already after 5PM on Friday. I almost gave up and started thinking to cancel my flights and drive my car by myself.

I sent an email to Manny on Friday night, but didn’t expect anything. Surprisingly and luckily, Manny and his Boss worked on Sunday! He arranged me another pick up right away for the coming Tuesday. It’s such a big relief for me at the time when I answered his call, I appreciated his help a lot.

I flew to California , and the car arrived on the following Tuesday. The truck driver was very nice too. I missed his call, which made him waited for 20 minutes, but he’s still very nice. Everything worked out great, this whole thing would have been perfect if the first carrier can pick up.

I highly recommended this company. :grin ( I think this guy just wanted a repair for free ) NAtional Auto shipping is a great company for me.

Mike the driver may have been cool as *** and allowed you to pack your stuff up but national auto shipping took my car from me in good condition and returned it with two of those dents in my car. See the pictures.

There is nothing I can say good about my experience with them.

Not thier initial service, not thier performance, not thier follow up or claims. I tried to save some money and it ended up costing me way more.

I requested several quotes from different vendors on relocating my kids car. I selected national due to their reviews and their prompt response once contacted them.

Driver mike was cool as ***. He allowed me to pack the car and that helped me a lot since I saved money on shipping the boxes to him.

Thanks

YOU CAR WILL NOT BE PICKED UP ANYTIME CLOSE TO WHAT THEY SAY. NEVER EVER EVER EVER USE THEM. NO RETURN CALLS, SDAME OLD STORY AS ALL OTHER REVIEWS ON THE WEB. BAD BAD BAD BUISNESS AND THEYJUST LIE EVERYTIME YOU SPEAK TO THEM.

PLEASE REPOST THIS EVERYWHERE U CAN TO SAVE OTHERS FROM GETTING SCAMMED.

I HOPE THEY ALL GO TO JAIL FOR FRUDE ONE DAY AND I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THE IRS AND FBI FOR FRAUE.....

STAYYYYY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Farrreee awayyyyy...

#206799

I am scared to order from them now. What kind of car?

View more comments (5)
ID
#205380 Review #205380 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mesa, Arizona
Loss
$1900

About

National Auto Shipping Delivery Policy
To read more: http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/about/car-shipping/
National Auto Shipping Terms of Service
Customer or his agent, who has been identified in writing to national auto shipping, shall be present at the point of pick-up or delivery. Customer shall prepare the vehicle(s) for transport by removing or properly securing all batteries, loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, antennas and other similar items. The customer shall disarm any vehicle, alarm system and provide National auto shipping with any tools or keys required to disarm the system if activated. If the alarm system is activated during the transport of the vehicle, national auto shipping may deactivate the alarm system by any means that it or the transport driver deems reasonable and effective. All cars 10 years or older are transported as "As Is" condition.Customer releases any claims for damages that are caused by customerb�s failure to accomplish these obligations.
To read more: http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/terms/
National Auto Shipping FAQ
The Company advise that The User of company services schedule The Customer's transport as soon as possible to assure that The Client's car is moved within the time frame which best meets The User's needs. Generally The Company are able to have a truck assigned and scheduled toB pick-up The Customer's vehicles 1 to 3 days from the date the vehicle is first accessible for pick-up. There are brokers, carriers and companies that do both. The basics of a brokers responsibility is to find a legal carrier to handle the actual transporting of the vehicle. After the vehicle is assigned to a carrier the brokers legal responsibility ends as The User of Website are then doing business with the carrier. Brokers keep track of a carrier's insurance and license and most brokers go beyond simply finding a carrier and offer services far beyond what they are required to. For example from most brokers The Client of National Auto Shipping can expect them to keep The User up to date on the status of the vehicle move.
To read more: http://www.nationalautoshipping.com/faq/
Summary

National Auto Shipping is an American company that is based in California and is dedicated to provide a number of clients with reliable and affordable auto transport options. The company offers Auto Transport and Car Shipping services. National Auto Shipping services the entire continental United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, as well as it handles overseas shipping on a regular basis. The company deals with such personal needs as Families moving cross-country, Students going to college a long distance from home, “Snowbirds” moving to the Sun Belt for the winter, Corporate relocation, and any others when automobiles are needed to be relocated. National Auto Shipping handles the actual pickup and delivery of the vehicle.

National Auto Shipping reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article