Miss understanding

I paid off my Rise loan, rise took 2 more payments out of my checking account now national account adjusters say I owe them the money so I told them I will see them in court, they have been hounding me and I am finished with them so I will name National account adjusters and rise credit in my suit. I must mention I explained to National Account Adjusters what happened, they got very rude and so did I so as far as I am concerned they can all jump in a lake
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
they can pay me + intrest from12/5/17 or we go to court

National Account Adjusters

I realize that I should not have given this company my checking account information. They were attempting to collect a debt of my son's and I was willing to work with them. They did not fax the paperwork to me so I called and told them that I did not want $ taken from my account. Tracy agreed and I said that after receiving paperwork I would write paper checks. I received nothing and they took $ from my account. Tracy and the general manager were both extremely nasty. DON'T EVER TALK TO THESE PEOPLE. COMPANIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HIRE THEM!!!

They are calling me 4 times a day, very rude ghetto rat sounding representatives. I informed them I am disabled and have some pending payments, they respond by asking for bank or checking info or to send a little money.

Do not send money unless you are paying the debt in full, it simply starts the seven year span over by giving recent activity and I believe by paying them you unknowingly agree for them to be your new debtor. Secondly as I understand I am entitled to pay my original debtor regardless of what they say.

The manager Bart Owens is so cruel,with ((NATIONAL ACCOUNT ADJUSTERS)) and Atty JAMES J STANDLEY. He told me last year that if I do not pay them or do not attend my court hearing, for my summons and complaint, that I am going to jail.

I just now consulted an attorney, and this attorney told me that I could of filed an Attorney General complaint. Also, I could of filed an fdcpa complain.

I will know better next time. !!!

They are b.s.......Mkae sure you listen to what they say. the should be doing the mini miranda ..this is an attempt to collect a debt any informatiuon will be used for that purpose......if not sue them..........as well as laugh at them if it is older than 7 years .depending on the state, just tell them to stop calling or you will file a complaint with the attorney general.....

#1929

I recieved a call today from this company asking to speak with my EX husband. When I told him that he did not live here and he is my ex husband, he asked me for a phone number for my ex.

When I asked what it was regarding he said, I can't tell you, I then said, then I dont have a number for him and the man said, "yeah, I thought so that is probably why he left you" he then hung up on me and I called the number back that came up on my caller ID and asked to speak with a supervisor, the man that answered stated what can I do for you, I asked if he was a supervisor and he said what can I do for you? I told him that i did not like them calling my house for my ex and when I would not give out any info on him they got nasty with me, the man then got nasty and said if I call them back it is harrassment and I said that I know the law and that they have no right speaking with me the way they do and I will contact my attorney. He said fine and hung up on me again.

What a nasty way to try and get info on someone. I would think twice about dealing with this company if any company wants to get their money for a debt, hire someone that is a little more in touch with the law and how to speak with people when they call them.

View more comments (3)
ID
Columbus, Ohio

About

Summary

National Account Adjusters, Inc. is a full service debt collection agency. The company operates in following spheres: medical, educational, commercial, municipal/government, telecommunications and others. The company uses various skip tracing tools and methods to find the debtors location. The company is legally oprating in all 50 states as well as throughout Canada, Puerto Rico and some other countries. The company was established in 1999 and incorporated in Kansas. National Account Adjusters also does business as Regent Asset Management Solutions, Inc. The company reports bad credit to three major national Credit Bureaus. National Account Adjusters customer service department is available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST.

National Account Adjusters reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article