Natinal Association of Independent Landlords

They never replied my email inquiries. They never called me back as promised. They took rent from my tenant's account on June 1, but have not deposited it to my account as of today, June 8. When I called yesterday, a girl told me she would check it and call me back, of course she never did. I called again, she said my money would be deposited yesterday, but of course it never was. I called this morning, I was told the samething by a guy named Ronnie - he would check it and call me back. I asked how long would it take him to call me back, he wouldn't say. I kept on asking, he said by the end of the day. Asked why it should take a whole day, He put me on hold. When they say they'll call you back, it's a designed way to get you off the phone. They delay the deposit to your bank and hold your money to cummulate interest in their bank. If you're considering using their service, stop right now and search for other reputable companies. There are more and more such services available. You have better use of your time than dealing with these garbage people.

I am having the same situation. Over the past 10 years the time it takes to deposit the funds keep getting longer and longer.

It seems to me they are using the funds to pay for their operation. Now they are saying they are updating their automatic rent program and will delay the deposit by another 12 days. My best guess is that they are using the money and sooner or later it'll catch up with them. So I am leaving this service after 10 years.

I'm afraid someone is embezzling in that organization. There are only 5 employees according to BBB.

ID
Bellevue, Washington
Loss
$2000

About

Natinal Association of Independent Landlord Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.nail-usa.com/privacy_policy.html
Summary

National Association of Independent Landlord is a company that helps thousands of landlords to control their tenants and minimize various risks connected with leasing property. This online portal unites landlords in one community and offers following ways to ease the leasing routine. Thus, there are monthly rent monitoring, electronic rent collecting function, delinquency reporting, tenant screening and so on. Right before signing up the contract, landlords may find required information about future tenant to exclude the possibility of property damage, broken leases and unpaid rent. This company is correlating with various financial institutions and banks. Leasing becomes more transparent and easy to monitor due to the National Association of Independent Landlord.

Natinal Association of Independent Landlord reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article