Verified Reviewer

Appalling customer service.

NanaaStore - Appalling customer service.
Just over 4 weeks ago I ordered a T shirt from the above website advertising on Facebook. I had to email on several occasions to find out where the shirt was. Initially the response was polite and promised me the best of service. Eventually the shirt arrived I had ordered a 4xl shirt and I received a medium size shirt of very low quality. I have spoken to them twice and they refuse to refund or replace.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs, these people are thieves.

ID
Cons
  • Horrific customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article