Need to pay domain names today and do not have log in or password

Everything has been resolved. It took a little longer than I hoped for and I would have liked to talk to a customer representative. I think things would have gone faster if that were the case. But, the problem was resolved and I am grateful for the help that I got from the support team. They were nonjudgemental and very responsive.

User's recommendation: The price is right. If you don't mind working through the website and not with a person, then this is your place.

Verified Reviewer

Account payment issues

Namesilo - Account payment issues
Namesilo - Account payment issues
My business partner, Zak Widener died mid-December and the billing invoice was sent to his email for our website and I need to be able to renew our web hosting and Domain, but cannot do so due to all notifications for our invoice being sent to his personal email, which neither his family nor I have any access to. I find it beyond annoying that this is now the SECOND TIME I've tried calling and writing and receive no answers. Please respond, our website is a mess due to being suspended by you people. Best, Sylvia
Loss
Preferred solution
I need to be sent an invoice I can pay so our web hosting and domain can be restored please!!

Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company

Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company
We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page, you will see some interactions on the page from a weird facebook account. We feel like due to constant negative reviews, they are needing to defend themselves in every which way. Second, we noticed that they constantly mention all their major points such as no whois privacy fee (which is pretty cool), and cheaper than most domain registrars (which is not the case as GoDaddy offers at 99 cents) to mask how unprofessional they are. Third, after doing some research, they are actually quite a small company which explains why there are so many customer support complaints and lack of features. I am forwarding these concerns to everyone I know and you should too.
Reason of review
Bad quality

About

Summary

NameSilo is a provider of domain names. The company was founded in 2009. Its headquarters is based in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. NameSilo offers free domain parking, domain simple integration, and free domain defender services. There is an online tool to calculate price for domains and registration years. It is also possible to compare prices with the service competitors. NameSilo has a discount program with no fees to participate. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Bitcoin. Customers can also use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website. Customer assistance is provided by amil and live chat.

Namesilo reviews and complaints

Namesilo is ranked 7 out of 189 in Hosting category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article