Nalley BMW Decatur, Georgia

At the beginning of September I brought my BMW for service with an issue of the brake indicator lights to Nalley in Decatur. I also asked them to check on the convertible roof job they did for me a couple months earlier since it didn’t seem right. First of all the service rep told me that my car is too old that they could accommodate me with a loaner car for the duration of the service. I was dropped off a couple miles away and didn’t hear a thing for over a week. Next came an estimate for more then $12,000.00 for cosmetics and repairs that weren’t needed nor requested. My calls weren’t answered and later I learned that my service rep (the 8th in 4 years) was no longer there. Another week later I got a call indicating my car was ready. I got there the next day after announcing my coming to pick up my car. First, I was left waiting for 2 hours without anybody keeping me posted of what was going on. When my car finally arrived from the shop I paid the bill and tried to drive off. Still in the service lane I noticed that my convertible roof didn’t work at all. When I inquired they told me that it must be a coincidence that my roof broke while in the shop. This apparently was the third time I had a coincidence of something breaking while in the shop. Previous incidents I paid for without questioning. I refused to take this as another coincidence and asked Nalley BMW to fix what they broke while my car was in their care. Nalley flat-out refused to take responsibility for the damage but offered me ‘generously’ a 10% rebate on the repair of my roof which they quoted at $2,200.00 before taxes. I refused to pay for their mistakes and contacted BMW USA but not even their intervention got me even a call back. None of my calls were returned and not even an apology was offered. Seven weeks later I am still without an answer. Needless to say that the Brake indicator light came right back on! Nalley BMW - Never again! STAY AWAY FROM THEM AS FAR AS YOU CAN!
ID
Decatur, Georgia
Cons
  • Call back
  • Repair
  • Customer service
Reason of review
bad repair job
Loss
Preferred solution
fix the roof that they broke

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article